- When registering in the portal, each user is responsible for the accuracy of the information entered;
- Accurate and understandable information about the production capacity and export potential of the business entity must be entered by the user;
- In case of interference in the your user profile without your permission, administrator of the portal must be notified immediately;
- Portal has the right to demand documents proving the veracity of the data entered by the user.
The following actions are prohibited on the portal:
- To present yourself as a representative of the company while not having such authority;
- To prevent the normal functioning of the portal entering false and misleading information;
- To use in your profile the data belonging to other companies registered in the portal;
- Use of false information and photographs belonging to others and interference with the activities of other companies;
- Use of tools that prevent the operation of the portal.